[IRCA] WNZF logged in Tampa

Hrd the new WNZF 1550 over in Flagler Co. FL a bit after 2300 local time
while on high power with Fay coverage, mention of phone lines open
at Flagler EOC, MOS interviews by YL at local Home Depot, people
on beach watching waves etc. QRM from Cuban, apparently
Rebelde, and whooper jammer. Signals were in and out, 10 - 15 sec
fade up, then gone again typical of summertime short skip, but
very briefly would be quite clear.  Hrd on DX-390 with internal
antenna. Never thought I'd hear this brand new station so soon, when
I have a local here in Tampa co-freq'ed, but at night, here,  WAMA not a
insurmountable barrier, but tonight I could not trace them for some reason.
Possibly the Cagasstro gang turning up the QRM against the
MIA based 1550.

WNZF showing all the makings of going to be a very fine station.
Hope they do very well.

Bob Foxworth  Tampa