From: "Ronald-Charles Gitschier" <wyhi_1570am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1550 on high power tonight

> This an update on the message Jerry graciously posted on my behalf while
making storm preparations for our radio station.

> Tonight WNZF will be on night power VICE day power as the local government
hasn't called a state of emergency, considering what we're in for from the
current perspective concerning Tropical Storm Fay.

> We are a new upstart station, the first commercial broadcast station
serving Flagler County, FL, approx. population 100,000, with a planned roll
out of our actual format, News/Talk over Labor Day, 2008.