[IRCA] IBOC/WiFi/Cellular

On 8/19/08, Patrick wrote:

> Within a few years, IBOC will be history anyway. As soon that WiFi
> becomes nationwide like cel phone service and everyone can enjoy

Uh, Patrick - make that "As soon as cellular phone service becomes
nationwide, followed by WiFi" - or have the definition of nation
changed so that it only includes major highways and population centers
with more than 30,000 residents...

Even *in* town around here people can't get reliable cell service - a
situation much exacerbated by the analog turnoff, btw. We're far from
having national coverage in that, much less WiFi.

Lee