From: John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] G6 Tuning Steps????
To: "irca-hard-core-dx.com" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 1:36 PM

Although the G6 is an "enthusiasts" radio and will not qualify as an
ultralight in contests, awards, etc., several of us are looking
longingly at it as a possible small "spotting receiver" for use
alongside a true Ultralight in trans-oceanic work.... The G6 is
equipped with SSB that works on MW and has 700 memories, etc.
etc.  The key specification for spotting receiver use is the tuning
increments in Slow, when in SSB mode on MW.  We are praying for 100
Hz or 10 Hz (.1 kHz or .01 kHz.)., but we can't find the information
published anywhere.  Is there a G6 owner out there who can put us
outta our misery?

Thanks,

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Ultralights
Antennas: Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest
editors, publishing staff, or officers