[IRCA] ?Last QSL from CFFX 960

A great big thank you to Saul Chernos for sending me what just might be the last QSL from the DX test on 15 January 2008 from CFFX 960 in Kingston, Ontario.  I'm very pleased with this one, even though I usually don't collect QSLs.....this one is pretty special since they subsequently switched to 104.3 FM.......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC.