[IRCA] TP for 3 Aug from Victoria, BC

Just a quick run this morning before going to work...1235 to 1245 UT; by then pretty much DU, except for 1566, and perhaps 1575; what little bearing I could get on that seemed more westerly than northerly, and it was too weak to get any language ID.   If it was NZ, then that would be pretty good DX, but if it was Thailand, then that answered my question about how early in the season it would be heard with audio.

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash or noise): 702 at 1239UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:
612

Burbles in the splatter and noise:
774 //702;
819 likely NZ?
963;
1566
1575 woman talking 1244, but too weak for any language ID;

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):    738, very big but no audio; 1008; 1098; 1475

best wishes,

Nick