[IRCA] Radio Tower Central Website

I am writing a web page with links to radio tower web sites. If you have radio tower web pages and would like to share your URL so that you can be listed with other similar sites, please let me know. Even if it is just one tower or hundreds of towers, they can be listed. Sites featuring pages you've taken and historical tower photos are all welcome. I would just like to get the permission of the site owners before listing the URLs.

Hope to hear back from you.

Thanks
Bill Harms