[IRCA] TP for 30 July from Victoria, BC

This morning, my listening started at 1205 UT (and this evening, I'm beginning to regret it), and there was a bit of Asiatic action earlier on, though certainly no Chinese.  JOUB-774 delivered one of the stronger signals I've heard from it in quite awhile, but only briefly.   Most carriers were generally weak, and what audio was heard tended to peak briefly also.

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash or noise): JOUB-774 with English lessons at 1214, but had delivered fair audio at various times over the previous ten minutes; this was the best though.

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 4QR-612 at 1238, quite a big carrier at times, but this was the "best" audio

Burbles in the splatter and noise, DU except for 747 and 1566:  576 at 1224UT; 747 //774 at 1207UT;  639 mostly a good carrier, but vocal mx noted at 1243; 756 at 1235; 774 had DU audio by 1257UT during a quick swing by the radio after stopping listening 15 minutes before; 1566's big carrier delivered weak audio at 1216 and 1236 UT

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter): (DU unless noted)  738 big carrier but no audio, especially big at 1215UT,  828 Asian, 864 at 1212 seemed Asian?, 963, 972 Asian,  1098, 1134 Asian, 1287 (DU not Japanese, per the loop), 1475 at 1223UT a brief look in from Malaysia

best wishes,

Nick