[IRCA] TP for 27 July from Victoria, BC

As John noted, not a particularly DU morning, though I listened only to 1220UT and needed to get on with the day.  The oddest thing was something that sounded like Tagalog talk on 774, which was weak but consistent from 1200 to about 1210UT.  Then 747 faded up and was in parallel, so presumably Japan with I know not what style of programming.  Carriers elsewhere were mostly at poor level, with little chance of audio.

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash or noise): none

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 738 apparent FF talk at 1158UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise:   747 //774 at 1209; 774 consistent but weak; 1512 briefly at 1220UT seemed to be DU

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):  972, 1053, 1098 (only DU in this group),  1134

best wishes,

Nick