Re: [IRCA] TP for 21 July

Walter,

648 "New Zealand's Rhema" was one of my strongest DUs from the most recent Grayland trip.... and the ID is infrequent and quickly done. EZL with a somewhat Christian bent at times. 549 is a parallel, but usually much weaker.

657 is Southern Star, either the 50 kW at Wellington or the 10 kW at Tauranga or both... same general programming type, a bit more Christian at times> Southern Star usually has parallels 576, 882, 909,

The others are a bit more problemmatic.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

John B.