Re: [IRCA] Aussie QSL Cards?

Hello Patrick (and Joe),

     Thanks for your responses, and information about  QSL cards from the ABC
stations.  When there's time, I plan to get the CD's  out, and hope for the
best.

     Receiving the Aussies and Kiwis on medium  wave seems much more
challenging than receiving Japan or other TP's.   Except for the short trips to
Grayland, I've never had audio from DU's (although  there have been some strong
hets, here in Puyallup, WA).  Reluctance to get  up at 0430 may have something to
do with it, hi.

                                                                     73, Gary