Re: [IRCA] "AM 1450, AM 1200"

Bert,

Hearing the same announcer could've meant you heard two totally unrelated
and non co-owned stations that happen to run the same satelitte delivered
music network...... and that same announcer could've been doing the local
liner between songs, coming out of a break or at the end of the song.

Just something to think about.

Paul Walker