[IRCA] TPs Sunday AM from Orcas Isl: Aussies Not Bad

[IRCA] TPs Sunday AM from Orcas Isl: Aussies Not Bad

Folks,

Dawn is obviously getting later (FINALLY!) I DXed from 1145 until 1235 Band Fade. Things really didn't get going until 1200 and faded soon after 1230. The peak seemed to be 1210 to 1215. Most signals below were present from about 1210 until around 1230 and were 7s at peaks unless noted otherwise:

531
567
612  7+ at times
675 Showed later than the rest, as usual. I wonder why?
702  7+ at times
738 Huge carrier at times
756
765
774 Star of the AM. Hit an armchair 8 around 1213
855 At a low 6 all AM. I wonder who this is??
963 Showed late in a big surprise
1017 OC at good level most of AM. Did Tonga leave that new TX on?
1107
1116

Almost all Aussie with Old Friends 612, 702 and 774 being the stars of the morning.

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Ultralights
Antennas: Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest