Re: [IRCA] Propagation and DX differences

Re: [IRCA] Propagation and DX differences

http://www.dxlc.com/solar/history/ has graphs of daily solar flux, sunspot numbers and A indices going back to 1954.    Given that I didn't start DXing until ten years later, and didn't hear DU's for another 10 years after that, I'm not sure what I can derive from the early years.

I seem to recall that the mid-60s were good for TA's even on the west coast, and there was definitely TP action also, but that was the low point of the sunspot cycle.

Nick