Re: [IRCA] KJR 950 Seattle HD

Hi Patrick:

I share your concern, albeit in reverse: KIXI aims right at me, while I am
towards the side of KJR's lobes.

I checked KIXI's web site, and they are advertising only their FM HD-2
simulcast in connection with their HD radio give-away, not any sort of AM
mention, so perhaps they are sticking to FM.  I dropped a note to the
operations manager to see what their AM plans are - I'll let you know what
I hear.

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA