Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Tuesday

At 05:27 AM 7/8/2008, you wrote:
>Poor for DU audio today. 567 with DU talk, brief 6 level 1201 utc; 639 with Island talk, brief 6 level 1147 utc; 855 DU talk, brief 6 level 1213 utc; 891 best today, brief 7 level horse racing reporting 1208 utc, occasional other station with male/female talk; 1116 DU talk, 6 level 1150 utc.
>LWBC Radio Rossii 180 weak, 279 poor 1124 utc.
>Steve
>NE Oregon
>R75, AR7030, longwires

Once again slept in after receiving an overnight call from my son, who called from Malaysia.  My trusty Perseus, though, was at work.  My early impressions would be a fair DU morning.  6 to 7 audios on the usual channels,
including 639 and even weakly on 801.  Nothing really strong, though.  Once again, I'm faced with the task of whether to bother with reviewing the files, or dump them waiting for a really good morning.  Suggestions
from any Perseus (or SDR) owners?  Is there a quick and dirty way to review GB of .wav files?  I was thinking about Nick's DX Radar/Fish Barrel program.  Wouldn't it be nice to be able to "feed" the file to this
program, and out the other end comes a graphical view of the 800 kHz in question in "real" time?  Now that would allow rapid interpretation of large files, wouldn't it?  ........Walt.