Re: [IRCA] NW EWE improvements (And close)

Re: [IRCA] NW EWE improvements (And close)

Hello Patrick
  I have had enough positive feed back to motivate me to have a go. I Have wound the ferrite coil, have the coax and the variable resistor/pot and got the 2 x 10' poles. I need to get some fairly discreet wire (to appease her indoor) so I guess I have no excuse. Thanks to all the IRCA'er who kindly responded to my enquiry.
  Barry

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Barry,

Unfortunately, I have no supports that I can go up to 30 feet without a
lot of work. The spacing then would not be 10 feet apart either. The
trees are not close together. But I have used several EWEs of different
sizes and they all work well. The more wire and height the better the
gain though.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin