Re: [IRCA] [mwc] Help with EWE construction and theory!

Re: [IRCA] [mwc] Help with EWE construction and theory!

Barry,

I mis-read your e mail. I thought you meant 30 feet in height, not 10
feet. I will check out the spacing, but I think the trees are farther
part than 30 feet. I would have to use an area where I have a grounding
system to check it out and coax too. But I think I will find the EWE on
10X30X10 would work fine, except it would be lower gain than what I am
using do to the lower height.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager