Re: [IRCA] Field Day 2008

Now you know good and darn well I didn't make a single CW Contact. We on

I know that, but I just had to mess with you.

BTW- Did you get on the air at any time? I also worked (pertty sure) W4EEE on 75 phone. Wonder if you were on there at that time, around 2100 EDT. Think I worked everyone in Georgia.:) I was on 3.882mc and didn't move from that frequecy for about 3 hours. QSO's just keep coming so why move? It was as if I was the DX station.

Your pictures are great, in fact the entire web site looks great.

Was this your first field day? The first one's are always the one you remember the best.

73's

Willis