[IRCA] My DT-400W is here!

I put batteries in it at the Post Office. WGAC 580, Augusta GA is normally poor came in well. The WX band is quite good. I have it here at WKDK. I am NOT turning it on in this super high RF environment. I will check it out at home later and give an opinion.  I had to read the book to learn how to set the clock.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads DOT net