Re: [IRCA] IRCA 51-3-8/CILS 650 Vancouver(Richmond),BC

Re: [IRCA] IRCA 51-3-8/CILS 650 Vancouver(Richmond),BC

Bill,

I have wondered about CISL for the past few years. I "seem" to remember
CISL having a better signal at night here on the coast a long time back.
I might be mistaken, but I do know CISL's signal isn't strong enough at
night to denote a lobe this way. They should be much stronger. At a
"educated" guess, CISL may indeed be running the same pttern day & night
as their day signal does protect the South, eg KAPS 660. The rest of the
Lower Mainland station patterns make sense, per their signal here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager