Re: [IRCA] TPs from Orcas, June 30: Not Much

At 05:48 AM 6/30/2008, you wrote:
>Really poor this am with traces of audio on only four channels around max dawn :738, 756, 828 and 891. There were only a few other weak hets around (774, 1026, 1098) and that was it.  I've never played golf but its looking better.
>

>John B.

Thanks for doing the ground work, John.  I recorded the usual 11:45 to 12:15 530 to 1330 segment on Perseus.   I have weak audio on 612 at 12:07.  738 weak audio at the same time.  756 music (a weak 7) at 12:11.  828 weak audio at 11:49.  I didn't bother checking the other frequencies since they were so poor.  After a brief spell of great activity, back down to the doldrums?  I hope not!  ........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC