From: Powell E. Way III <w4opw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] AM database
Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 5:42 PM

I tried to print out Lee Freshwater's AM logbook. Actually I tried one page.
Even with Courier new size 8 font and sideways it wouldn't print all on one
line. How can I get this to print without all the extra stuff without EDITING
everything by hand?

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads DOT net
editors, publishing staff, or officers