Re: [IRCA] IRCA problems?

Yes,

I gotta several delayed TP/DU from yesterday when I signed in this morning. Possibly they did several orbits around Jupiter?

John B.

At 08:55 AM 6/25/2008 -0400, you wrote:
Good morning Walt,

Copying your msg as of 1253 UTC.

73 de Joe

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 05:26:38 -0700, Walter Salmaniw wrote
> IRCA was surprisingly quiet yesterday, and especially relating to TP
> reception.  This morning I got an email stating that my report from
> yesterday was undeliverable:

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------