From: Pete Taylor <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:17:00
To:IRCA of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NRC <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] BANFF BAND

We will be driving up to Banff, AB for a week mid-September.  I will
be bringing the 2010 and the Palomar loop so am curious as to what to
expect on the AM band. Is it a deathly location for AM DX because of
the mountainous terrain? Also, it is a long haul up there from Tacoma
so we will probably spend the night somewhere midway. Is it worth the
time getting off Canada #1 to visit Kelowna?

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop