[IRCA] Ultralight Radio Founders Awards

Hello All,

     The newly created Ultralight Radio Awards  Committee is pleased to
announce its initial awards, in honor of four  outstanding DXers who truly set the
highest standard, during our first exciting  season.  These individuals
astonished all of us with their amazing DX  accomplishments, which proved to all
that these innovative pocket radios  are capable of incredible long-distance DX.

     The recipients of these unique, special  awards are:

1)  Allen Willie, St. John's, Newfoundland   (for  outstanding accomplishment
in Trans-Atlantic reception of multiple countries in  Europe, Africa, and
Asia)

2)  Robert Ross,  London, Ontario   (for outstanding  accomplishment in r
eception of multiple domestic and foreign stations, including  the reception of
304 stations within a 30-day period)

3)  Dennis Vroom, Salmon Creek, Washington  (for outstanding  accomplishment
in reception of multiple Trans-Pacific stations, including the
record-breaking reception of VOA-1575 in Thailand)

4)  Paul Logan, Linaskea, Northern Ireland  (for outstanding  accomplishment
in Trans-Atlantic reception of multiple stations in North  America)

     Co-founder John Bryant prepared some very  attractive Award Certificates
for these honored DXers,  who have received their awards as of June 15th.
We wish to  invite all interested DXers to prepare for the exciting upcoming
Ultralight  Radio DX season, with various award categories organized by John
Bryant, Robert  Ross, and myself.  Our goal is to create interesting and
challenging  incentives for DXers at every level, to encourage interest in our
exciting new AM-DX niche hobby, and the supreme fun it offers.

                                        73,  Gary DeBock