Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Wednesday

At 05:18 AM 6/18/2008, you wrote:
>Poor today. Only 1116 produced DU audio, very poor (6) and brief at 1157 utc.
>Quite a few hets. 738 at 6 level, but no audio--must have been Tahiti.
>LWBC Far East Russia began with no audio, but a check relatively late at 1129 utc had 180 with very poor audio.
>Steve
>NE Oregon
>R75, AR7030, longwires

Well, determined to start the early morning process, I went to bed extra early last night and got up to listen between 11:45 and 12:20.  Since I didn't have anything to compare to, I'll have to rely on Steve and the early morning gang for comparisons.  A smattering of weak audios here in Victoria.  Lots of weak hets.  For me, the best performers were in the upper half of the band.

792  4RN up to 7 at times
963  a 6
1098 reasonably strong OC
1116 a 6
1386 a 6, especially around 12:13
1503  6 to 7, ?Radio Sport
1512  6 ?ABC
Almost audios:  855, 567, 738, 819, 1008, 1332, 1476, and 1701.

Relatively meager compared to what I'm used to in the Fall, and on the Queen Charlottes.  I'll be very interested in Nick's and John's observations........Walt.