[IRCA] FL TPs 6/17/08

A little nudge from NHP and getting tired of tweaking carriers out of the 2010 setup prompted me to get up a little earlier to feed Pedro out in the shop so I could use my homebrew receiver. If I feed him in the house and go out to the shop he will start barking as soon as he finishes his breakfast resulting in my intolerant next door neighbor reporting me to the front office.

Listened 1021-1047 (LSR 1034)found carriers all over the band but mostly mid-band - Not enough time to check all freqs - must get up about 15 min earlier.

Audio none

Carriers

3 738, 1098w/sah, 1089w/sah, 1035, 1017, 882, 693, 576, 1107

2 1125, 1116, 1008, 963, 702w/sah, 657, 558, 549, 1296, 1035

1 567, 1638, 1512, 1503, 891

23" spiral loop,Comdel preamp, homebrew receiver w/cascaded mech filters and exalted carrier det

Ray Moore, FT Myers, FL