[IRCA] eQSL Announcement

Hello everyone,

Just checking into the eQSL website (as I do from time to time, hi) and
their latest announcement is:

* If you operate a Broadcast station or a Beacon, please watch this Site
News for a new account category we are going to implement shortly, that you
will want to take advantage of.

For the uninitiated, eQSL is an online QSL service commencing in 1998 and
originally devoted to the ham community. They even allow SWLs to submit
reception to reports to hams.

I wonder if all this discussion lately of on-line reception reports may have
prompted their decision.

Lastly, their website is: www.eqsl.cc --- don't use the dotcom extension as
that is another company completely outside their domain.

JM

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------