[IRCA] at&t

Thanks Pat for that info. I remember cleaning out the crow creek site  several years ago. Most of the mic. equit. was gone but there were a couple of racks still left that were being used.(don`t remember what for now) It still even had the old GM genset in the back room!(and switchgear, what a neat sight) Hadn`t been run since `89 though acording to the gen logs. Tower was still there and looked fine as well. This building was just about bomb proof,fireproof, and any other proof you wnat to use! Neat place to visit! I won`t forget about that one anytime soon. Also the western union site in north ut. that I put a tv translater in once.(years ago) That was like taking a trip back in time(meny years) as well. Robbie in Wyoming