[IRCA] at&t sites

Hey Pat, Is that old site the one that shot up to crow creek in wyo.? The crow creek site is up on evans pass between laramie and chyanne.(right off I-80 east) I cleaned out what was left of that site several years ago. Most of the stuff went off to the dump, but I did save a few things. Neat place and neat stuff.(wire spool with 11-62 date code and wire still on them, a pilot lamp from 1947 with the light still in it and WORKING!, ec.) Robbie in south wyoming