[IRCA] New Ultralight DX Records Posted

Hi,

I've just posted the newest Ultralight DX Firsts and Records to the Ultralight Files Area of dxer.ca:

http://www.dxer.ca/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,87/Itemid,77/

There have been quite a few changes over the past three weeks. Allen Willie added Estonia to his 26 other European countries heard in the Barefoot Class (Can you believe it??) and my own trip to Grayland with an E100 modified to accept wire antennas (the first such at Grayland) garnered 6 new Country Firsts: Tahiti, Fiji, Tonga, Hawaii, New Zealand and Australia. I was also fortunate enough to establish four new World Distance Records in the Unlimited Class (Overall, 50 kW, 10 kW, 5 kW.)

Its time for some of the other denizens of the NW to take their Ultralights out to the Coast. The Final Frontier is still there. Who will be the first person to receive an identifiable DU on an Barefoot Class Ultralight???

John B.