Re: [IRCA] UNID C&W Station on 1060

I'm hearing a station playing country music ("today's new hit
country") on 1060 tonight, presumably a satellite-fed daytimer on
late.  No local content heard, and at 2300 EDT there was dead air
where the ID insert should've been.  This is definitely not CKMX, and
is probably not one of the stations that simulcasts an FM.  That
leaves WKNG in GA as a prime suspect, but there are a few other
possibilities.  Anybody else hearing this one?

I am not hearing any C&W. But on 1060, I do hear WLON, mixed with what I think is XEEP playing classic jazz and a station in a lingo that might be French. Tis evening I have a southern enhancement with lots of stations from Cuba, Mexico and who knows where else. KYW just poped up out of nowhere and faded.

But no C&W.

Willis
Old Fort, TN