Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Applications by CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Applications by CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both

I also wonder if another station will jump into CKBD's 600 khz shoes?
With 10 kw it seems like they get out pretty well, and perhaps some other
station will take their place.  At my QTH near Seattle, only CJWW in
Saskatchewan gives CKBD much competition - Montana and Colorado don't seem
to get up here very well.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA