Re: [IRCA] OT TV converter boxes

Tom,

By your discription of the signal with poor lock, once 09 comes around,
there will be lots of complaints and some stations will lose viewers.
Fortunately most viewers get their channels via cable or satellite. But
it looks like some OTA viewers will have a time getting channels that
they get easily now. I get most of my fare off satellite here, but we do
have the local translators. I have an outdoor antenna that gets good
signals from the translators, so when they switch, it should not be an
issue for me. I guess most TV DX will be a thing of the past, especially
E Skip on 2-6 block.

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager