[IRCA] DX ALERT: WCSL 1590 Cherryville, NC

[IRCA] DX ALERT: WCSL 1590 Cherryville, NC

Possibly still on day rig instead of their 30W Night power,  at least
partially. WABV's Gates BC1H exciter is still on which usually wipes out
1590 anywher ein the building, but I clearly heard mentions of "Your
Christian home" and "1590 WCSL" on the $5 Walmart boombox in my office here
at the station.. with the exciter still on!!

They have a CP for 10,000 Watts which they've partially built... they are
likely only at 5000 Watts.I was told by going to 10KW, it would screw with
their STL and too much RF into the system

Paul Walker
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx