[IRCA] 5/29 TPs

Nothing exciting this AM - the same stations putting in carriers. The 2010 only has 32 memories and the window is so short here I don't have much time for other frequencies. Some of the best channels are blocked here, notably 774 by local WWCN and usually those 1 khz from domestics due to inadequate deep skirts on the 2.4 kHz filter. WWCN 770 IBOC actually blocks out DU carriers +/- 40 kHz - sometimes I can get JJ carriers (eg 774, 747) in WWCN's null

Craig Healy is scheduled to be in Key West May 31-Jun 8 and promises to do some early morning DX. Hope he will report his results. Should be interesting.

Here are today's carriers

4 1098w/SAH

2 1575(?),1512, 882, 702, 1008

1 1503, 1296, 1107, 1089, 1008, 1035, 963, 648, 612

Ray Moore, FT Myers, FL Passive 23" spiral loop, modified 2010