Re: [IRCA] OK & vicinity groundwave notes on M

Re: [IRCA] OK & vicinity groundwave notes on M

Maybe instead of guessing wether KSSR has been silent for several years or
making the statement that it will never return, you should check your facts
and possibly contact the station as I did several months ago.

KSSR has not been silent  for several years, but it has had a very
on-off-on-off-on-off situation and just recently had an STA for silent
operation expire and I was assured by email from someone related to KSSR
that it is back on the air.

I beleive the transfer was from father to son.

KIVA 95.9 in Santa Rosa, which isn't co owned with KSSR, is on the KSSR
tower and they have an Application to go from a Class A with 1.5KW at 36
meters to a Class C2 with 50KW at 24 meters, still from the AM's tower.

When I asked several questions about KSSR of local folks in Santa Rosa, many
were more then willing to tell me what I wanted to know, if they had the
answer.

I would also assume that KJMU, licensed to Sand Springs, a Tulsa suburb and
serving Tulsa, is back on the air with the new owner Birach Broadcasting. I
am also asusming they did upgrades after buying the station

Why do you spell directional or some other items that require a c instead
with an x? It's kinda of annoying.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.