Re: [IRCA] WRBE-1440

Hey Willis, just curious.  Waylon & Willie originally recorded this
song-Luckenbach, Texas. It's about a yearly gathering taking place in that town-in the Fredericksburg/Kerrville area. Is Merle joining Willie for a new version or did you just mix him up with Waylon?

Don-
Please forgive. That was the worse written report I believe I have ever sent. That was after I had no sleep for almost two days. I finally went to bed at 0600 Sunday morning and sleep till 1400.

Yes, it is Waylon and not Merle. I have been to Luckenbach, Texas, many times.
The wife is from just south of their at Kerrville.

However, unlike most people on this list, I can proudly say, "I am a native Texan."

73's

Willis