[IRCA] FL TPs 10/25

The date on today's report should, of course, be 10/24. That is a result of having an 84 yr old brain and a bionic body held together with a pacemaker/defibrillator.

 My hearing and eyesight are still quite good and physically feeling fine, playing tennis several times a week and no aches and pain. The most noticeable thing is lack of stamina which forces me to take a couple of naps a day.

After a short stretch in the Keys am heading for MA and Maine in my travel trailer. One of my sons is coming down to do most of the driving. Each of my three children has a cottage on different lakes, all in the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine. The purpose of the trailer is to have a place of my own on the lakes as there are myriad grandchildren along with their myriad friends sprawled everywhere at night. So I just pull my trailer in and plug into their electric and sewer system.

Expect to be back in FL sometime in August. Wouldn't want to miss the hurricane season.

Ray Moore, FT Myers, FL