Re: [IRCA] NW Washington TPs May 23rd

At 19:00 5/23/2008, you wrote:

>Interesting Timing, Nick....  was that "over by 1200 UT" an observation from today or just a general comment about "lately."  Why I asked.... I made one run about 1145 or 1150 and there wasn't a lot around... just a couple of hets.  At 1210 to 1220, right at dawn, is when I heard most of what I reported, including the 963 audio. Nothin after dawn, tho'

that was a general comment, John....on work mornings, I can't quite manage DXing at that hour plus a full day in the salt mines, so samples are usually on the weekends.   When I've had DU's (not much) recently, they've peaked just around 1200, though with the occasional blip a little later.  But this morning, the only peak seen on the propagation monitor was from HLAZ at (gasp) 1114UT, and I won't be up for that anytime soon.

Nick