Re: [IRCA] Groovin 1580 WXRA Georgetown/Lexington, Kentucky

Re: [IRCA] Groovin 1580 WXRA Georgetown/Lexington, Kentucky

I highly doubt there will be a "rerun" of last nights full power events,
Clear Channel Lexington's Chief Engineer  emailed me privately and assured
me they'd be out there first thing this morning to fix the problem.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com