[IRCA] TPs for May 22

Got my large DU EWE back up yesterday, tho' it is not yet tuned. Listened this morning from 1215-1240. Only one in decent audio: 1701 was doing about as well as I've ever heard it with Middle Eastern music. Actual frequency was 1701.077 or so... about half way to correct from what they were last year. Only really listenable in USB. I tried for this with my ultralight, but there was really no hope.... I couldn't hear it on the Winradio 313e in AM, so...

Hets and strengths

576       2
612       2
1098     3
1116     2
1503     2
1512     2
1548     2
1701.1  7

Gee, it was nice to hear TP audio again!

John B.
Eastsound, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1,
Antennas: 70' x 100' EWE to SW