Re: [IRCA] Going to Hawaii and Oahu

Doug,

Chuck Boehnke at Keaau on the Big Island used to regularly get India on
1134. I have tried for that one here with no luck no far, yet 1566
Nagpur and 864 Shillong have been logged. Thanks to Chuck several years
back for IDing Oman on 1413 for me too. That Lava Rock does a number on
killing DX, if in the way.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin