[IRCA] AM 1370

Around 3:33am, I just heard an ad for "The Tireman" buried in the mud and
then a mention of "NewsTalk 1370 WSPD" after the commercial, going into a
program.

I've also got a sports station that seems to be dominant on 1370Khz. It will
fade down in the mud but still be barely intelligable... and other times
it's about a 6 out of 10 signal wise. I heard several mentions of Colin
Cowheard and Espn radio. I'm presuming this to be Bahakel Communications
WDEF-AM 1370 Chattanooga, TN.

I have not actually heard an *LOCAL* ID from the ESPN Station, but WLOP
Jesup, GA's own website lists them as a FOx Sports Radio Affiliate and
wikipedia.org lists WDEF-AM as ESPN Radio.

WPSD is 5KW Day, Non Directional and 5 KW Nights, with a 3 tower
North/Southeastern Pattern. WDEF is 5KW Day Non Directional and 5KW with a 4
tower Southeast pattern.

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.realradiousa.com