Re: [IRCA] KATQ 1070 R. International

Oh, I know exactly where KATQ is and my comment on the slogan was more based
upon what I thought to be the case and knew.. as I didn';t think they really
programmed much for Canada.. and what their licensee name was.

I do, however think, "Radio International KATQ Broadcas Association, Inc" is
quite a long licensee name, LOL.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com
www.radio-talk.net