Re: [IRCA] KATQ

Hi Pete,

Glad you nabbed KATQ. They were very strong here off the beverage, like
S9+10 DB and they always block the channel to the East when on AN. I
never have heard them when running 50 watts, but their 5 KW sure gets
out well.
   CBA?  I logged & QSL'd them once back in the 90s mixing with CHOK. I
do get a lot of CBCs regularly, not not that one. hi.  Never heard
again, but KNTH, KVVK, and KHMO have been new logs for me. Taking the
termination off the beverage made quite a difference.  What I would love
to hear before they move is CBN on 640. With phasing out KFI, not much
shows up other than MT, which I hear days anyway. Everyone protects KFI,
so not a lot of signal in this direction. Even Toronto would be nice to
catch.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin