Re: [IRCA] hi: QUESTIONABLE E-MAIL

--- On Thu, 5/8/08, Mike Hardester <DX4EVR@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    As a precaution, please HOLD on responding to this message "from
Chuck." My e-mail program advises the source of this is Taiyüan in the
People's Republic of China. It has Chuck's e-mail, but the grammar
doesn't look like Chuck unless he's in a hurry...and in the PRC.   Mike

    CentralOps shows the following:

Domain Name: PHENIXEC.COM
Registrar: BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY LTD. DBA DNS.COM.CN
---

Interesting. I got the same thing, but I think Mailman prevented
it from getting posted to the list - most likely because it was sent to several places. It looked like someone's address book had been compromised - so the "From:" address is now temporarily blocked.

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA web site at http://www.ircaonline.org