[IRCA] Dial spinning on Saturday night

I spun the dials around 10 PM, Saturday night.  WLOC Munfordville, KY
was dominant on 1150, doubt they were on the 61 watt night rig and unID
Black GOS on 1470, mixing and often over powering night dominant
WMBD-IL.  Many possibilities here but again the night powers of most of
these stations seem very low, per Barry's website.  Local WGNR does
Moody but don't think that do Black GOS and I think that they sign off
late afternoon.

Did get one new one, WPLN-TN on 1430.  Strong local WXNT normally has
someone deep in the weeds at night but WPLN was extremely strong,
especially in the locals' null.  Often it overpowered WXNT, even when
aimed right at WXNT.  As John Reiger mentioned to me, conditions haven't
been great in the Midwest but I'll take a new one, anytime.  This was on
my cassette Walkman "pseudo-ULR. WM-493FX."  I'm guessing they forgot to
switch the 15Kw day rig off.

1430 WPLN TN Madison 5-3 2159 G-E at times in local WXNT's null w/a
world music show.  Sometimes they were over WXNT, even when aimed at the
local.  Legal ID at the TOH.  Must have been on day rig.  NEW!

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN