[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

740    CHWO     ONT, Toronto, good on top of jumble with "There, I've
Said It Again" by Bobby Vinton at 0045 EDT 5/4, followed by promo for
AM740.com. (PM-OR)

780    WBBM    IL, Chicago good on top of KKOH with news and "WBBM News
time is 11:51" At 0051 EDT 5/4. Common, but not normally topping KKOH.
(PM-OR)

1070   CHOK    ONT, Sarnia, fair briely above the jumble with tc and
what sounded like a  weather and mention of Sarnia. I haven't heard this
one in several years since they were oldies. KNX in a jumble at 0109 EDT
5/4. (PM-OR)

1070   UNID   Gospel station in and out of jumble at 0105 5/4. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Easten beverage

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager